Course Level: Basic
Prerequisites/Advance Preparation: None
Method of Presentation: Lecture and discussion
Recommended Time Frame: 1-2 hours, POPULAR KEYNOTE
Taught by: Allan Boress, CPA, CFE and best-selling author of I Hate Selling
Designed For: Every professional firm looking to sell and upsell additional services most effectively beyond the core services they already provide.
To discover the 10 most important ideas in marketing and selling Emerging Services
To discuss what is “Hot” amongst firms your size
To have you leave with an Action Plan to improve your firm’s success in selling tactics and upsell strategies.
Many firms are now moving beyond their core services into new territories. Whatever business development efforts they have employed in the past may not work as well in developing, marketing and selling new, more highly profitable products. This program is based on over 20 years as the service profession’s top business development consultant so attendees can immediately impact the success of marketing and upselling new services to existing clients and new clients.
Participants will learn:
- The trends towards Emerging Services
- The 10 Key Success Factors to Most Effectively market these services
- How to determine what new products to create, develop and market
- Selecting those products to market most likely to succeed
- Selecting champions to head up the emerging product effort
- How to package services into tangible products
- Using Multiplication Marketing to magnify your marketing efforts
- Exactly where new business should come from
- Catching buyers in the hot buying cycle
- Creating a compensation system that works
- Program Level: Advanced