Note: This is the ONLY client relationship management training course in the world custom-designed for the professions by a CPA/Consultant. Based on hundreds of client interviews and case-studies.
Method of Presentation: Lecture and discussion
Recommended Time Frame: 8 hours
Designed For: Every firm who wants to provide CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT training for Partners and Managers to protect their clients from outside predators in an ever-increasingly competitive marketplace.
To have participants understand completely what drives client satisfaction – from the client’s point of view
To teach participants how to quantify the quality and strength of the client relationship
To help protect your most important assets, your clients, from outside predators
Participants leave the program with a complete understanding of how to quantify the quality of the client relationship and specific steps to enhance and protect them.
- Why Clients Leave and Why Clients Stay: Our Annual Survey Results
- Seeing the World Through the Eyes of your Clients: What clients Really Want from their professional service providers (and are willing to pay for)
- Testing the Quality of your Key Client Relationships
- How Quality of Relationships impacts Fees, Referrals and Sales of Additional Services
- The Biggest Mistakes Professionals Make in Dealing With their Clients
- Building the Skills Necessary to Effectively Manage Relationships: 40 Proven Ways to Strengthen Client Relationships
- Adding Value to the Relationship: Seeing yourself as the client’s “Business Doctor”
- How to Deal with Difficult Clients
- Identifying and Dealing With the Five Major Personality Styles
- Common Traits of the Best Client Relationship Managers
- How to Use Your Existing Strengths as a Professional or Consultant to Build Relationships
- The Model Of Client Relationships: The Boress Relationship Pyramid