Course Level: Basic
Prerequisites/Advance Preparation: None
Method of Presentation: Lecture and discussion
Recommended Time Frame: 8 hours
Designed For: Anyone who has significant client/member contact at all levels and/or a responsibility to bring in new business.
To have participants understand completely what drives client/member satisfaction – from their point of view.
To teach participants how to protect their most important assets, their clients/members, from outside and inside predators
To turn improved relationships into additional business and referrals
- Seeing the world through the eyes of your clients/members: What they really want from you (and are willing to pay for)
- Auditing the quality of your key client/member relationships
- The biggest mistakes professionals make in dealing with their clients/members
- Building the skills necessary to effectively manage relationships: 40 proven ways to strengthen client and member relationships
- Why members and clients leave, and why they stay; it’s not what you think!
- Adding value to the relationship: seeing yourself as the clients’ or member’s “Business Doctor”
- How to deal with difficult clients/members
- Conducting a TRUE member/client satisfaction survey
- Common traits of the Best Client/Member Relationship Managers
- How to use your existing strengths to build relationships.
- The model of relationships: The Relationship Pyramid