We respect the privacy of our newsletter subscribers, customers, contacts, those who answer our surveys, and those who fill out our questionnaires. It is our policy:
- Choice and Consent: To respect the purpose for which our site visitors gave us information. We give users choice and consent over how their personal information is used, and remove names immediately upon request.
- Information Collection: The I Hate Selling.com web site will collect personally identifiable information (such as name, title, company name or e-mail address) that you voluntarily provide through our website or e-mail correspondence. We will collect general information (such as the type of browser you use, the files you request, and the domain name and country from which you request information) to improve our website and better meet your needs.
- Use of Information: The information you supply will be used by Allan Boress and The I Hate Selling.com web site to respond to your inquiries, supply you with requested information and further our activities. Authorized third parties may be utilized by The I Hate Selling.com web site to collect, track, and process such information for the benefit of The I Hate Selling.com web site.
- Third Party Use: We do not EVER sell, rent, or loan our subscriber or customer lists to third parties for e-mail marketing.
- Unsubscriptions: We send our information only to those who request it (that is, opt-in). We immediately unsubscribe those who request it through convenient unsubscribe links in every e-mailing. Our welcome message to subscribers and every issue of our reports/e-zines clearly explain how to unsubscribe.
- Security: We store subscriber and password files with personal information in a secure manner. We store such files in areas not accessible to Web browsers, behind password protection and fire walls, or off-line.