Course Level: Basic
Prerequisites/Advance Preparation: None
Method of Presentation: Lecture and discussion
Recommended Time Frame: 8 hours
Designed For: Everyone who wants to sell more quality business for higher fees. This is not another old-fashioned sales course.
To provide participants with a systematic and proven approach to building the business that leads to successful selling experiences, outselling their competition, and adding a significant amount of new clients/members to their organization.
To show professionals how they can utilize their already-existing skills to become much better at bringing in profitable business.
To teach participants an “audit approach” to selling which is listening-intensive and non-threatening to the professional and the prospective client
To help professionals avoid the pain, suffering, and failure of learning how to sell their services effectively.
- How to separate yourself from the competition
- Systematic Selling Skills – Closing more business for higher fees with less run-around. Most professionals think they know how to sell but really don’t; thus, they lose business they should get or sell for fees that are too low
- How to outsell the competition
- Discovering the secrets of successful fee-negotiation and how to avoid the “haggling” trap
- How to be in total control of the sales process
- How to create personal chemistry and build trust
- How to be a much more effective listener
- How to increase your closing percentage to 90%
- How to develop questioning strategies
- How to thoroughly qualify prospective clients
- How to avoid wasting time, effort, and energy with the wrong people
- How to make compelling, custom-designed presentations
- Effective, professional telephone selling
- How to use your already-existing skills to close more sales without delay
- Keys to staying motivated