Course Level: Basic
Prerequisites/Advance Preparation: None
Method of Presentation: Lecture and discussion
Recommended Time Frame: 8 hours
Designed For: Everyone who wants to utilize their busiest season to sell additional business – but not have to do the work until slower time periods.
Every professional who wants to learn and then emulate how the Top Business Producers have been so successful at closing sales to massively grow their businesses. This course offers numerous selling tips and tried-and-true sales tactics of the top dogs.
To help professional service providers become better at selling their services by identifying the common characteristics of the best business-developers in their professions.
To describe systematically how the rainmakers in various professions have built their practices.
To show how these top-producers sell for higher fees.
To demonstrate how they separate themselves from the competition with unique sales techniques.
To explain how these business go-getters create the time to garner new business and still manage a quality organization.
- Specifically, where new businesses must come from to build a business/association most effectively and profitably
- How the best business-developers THINK differently than the typical professional
- The systematic, planned actions necessary to effectively market and build a business/association
- How to turn your clients/members into your sales force
- How to identify and sell additional goods or services to existing clients/members
- How to create more productive relationships with referral sources